“Cooking is a revolution and creation.”
–Simone De Beauvoir
I agree with Simone De Beauvoir; cooking is all about revolution and creation, and so about the devices, we use for cooking. From cooking on a campfire to creating a portable induction cooktop, humans have revolutionized the ways of cooking.
Gone are those times, where you waited for hours for those logs to get burn, or worrying about when you will run out of your gas or kerosene.
With the advent of technology, cooking is now just a switch away. Who doesn’t know about induction cooktop, and who on earth, who knows and still don’t buy a portable induction cooktop? Don’t be one of them, and get your best induction cooktop today for easy and quick cooking.
The induction cooktop cooks three times faster than a regular cooking stove. Many of us think that using an induction cooktop is dangerous. Let these thoughts go in the bin. An induction cooktop is super safe, as this does not use gas or electricity directly.
The electric current is passed through the coils that convert the electric current into the magnetic field, which in turn heats your pot or pan by reacting with the cast iron or steel present at the bottom of your pot and pan.
You can stir your soup without getting any shock, and cleaning is also effortless.
There are varieties of induction cooktops available in the market, but not every induction cooktop worth your try. Be careful while buying your cooking induction cooktop. Affordable, easy controls, and efficient, these three things should be considered while purchasing an induction cooktop.
I have listed some of the best portable induction cooktops from the most trusted shopping platform, i.e., Amazon. The products listed below have 4.5 ratings and best reviews from Amazon customers. Check the list below and get your best portable induction cooktop for your kitchen today.
Table Of Contents
- Best Portable Induction Cooktop
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Portable Induction Cooktop
These are some of the best induction cooktops in terms of portability-
- Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop
- Copper Chef Induction Cooktop
- NuWave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop
- Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop
- ChefWave CW-IC01 1800W Portable Induction
1. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop
Duxtop induction cooktop is an 1800-Watt portable cooktop with LCD Screen and touch control buttons. It is equipped with a digital LCD sensor and comes with a lock button that will lock the settings once you did and prevent getting changed accidentally or by children.
There are various power levels and temperature levels, from 100-1800 W and 100 F-460F. It also comes with a boil button that will automatically raise the temperature to boil your water quickly.
To use an induction cooktop, your cookware must have a magnetic bottom, as an induction cooktop does not support aluminum or silver cookware.
- Brand: Duxtop
- Material: Glass panel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 14 x 11.4 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 7.3 Pounds
- The menu button helps you switch between temperature controls and power mode.
- Keep warm button will pre-heat the cooktop at 140 F and prepare your dishes quickly.
- Lock button helps you in locking the temperature you set once to cook at a time.
- The induction cooktop gets off automatically after 60 seconds if know magnetic bottom is detected.
- It operates at 110/120 V.
2. Copper Chef Induction Cooktop
If you are looking for the best portable induction cooktop that can fit into your kitchen, then Copper Chef induction cooktop is best for you. It operates at 1300 W, comes with five cooking presets. Easy to use, prepares food quickly, and safe to use.
- Brand: Copper Chef
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 3 inches.
- Temperature adjustments from 100-500 F are available.
- It is equipped with five cooking presets.
- It is compatible with 8-12 inch cookwares.
- It comes with an induction timer that helps in cooking food at the right time and temperature.
- The digital display is large and precise.
3. NuWave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop
The NuWave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop is the one that worth your try. It has everything that one cook looks for in its stove. Affordable, desired size, light weighted and precise, quick, and efficient.
If you are running a food stall or running for your job to be on time, then it’s for you. The most adorable part of the NuWave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop is that it only heats the cookware’s content but not the cookware.
Isn’t it adorable?
Now you can touch your cookware, without wasting your time in searching for gloves or any cloth. Just grab it with your hand. You can boil, fry, deep fry, steam anything by just tapping on the display panel.
- Brand: NuWave
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 14.3 x 6.4 inches
- Weight: 7.55 Pounds
- NuWave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop comes with a color-changing fry pan for free.
- It is equipped with six temperature presets with 10-degree variations.
- It operates at 120V, 1800W.
- If no cookware is detected for one minute, then NuWave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop will shut down automatically due to the auto-pan detection feature.
- NuWave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop comes with one year of warranty.
4. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop
How Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop could not be on my list. As the name says, it’s a double induction burner with individual temperature presets. Presets include switch button, timer, temperature adjustment, etc. It will prepare your food quickly and efficiently and requires cookware with a magnetic bottom.
- Brand: Cuisinart
- Material: Glass
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 5.25 x 26.75 x 17 inches
- Weight: 11.6 Pounds
5. ChefWave CW-IC01 1800W Portable Induction
The most unique yet efficient and precise induction cooktop I have ever known is ChefWave CW-IC01 1800W Portable Induction. Whether it’s your home or vacation spot, all you need to do is a plugin and start cooking.
It has a built-in timer and operates on power ranges from 100-1800W. Temperature presets can be handled from 140-460 F. any cookware, whether aluminum, cast iron, or stainless steel, having a magnetic bottom is compatible with ChefWave CW-IC01 1800W Portable Induction.
- Brand: ChefWave
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 14 x 19.1 inches
- Weight: 1 Pound
- Its sensor touch panel is equipped with a digital LCD.
- Its safety design is approved by ETL.
- Control presets equipped with a lock button that will help to prevent any accidents or dangerous events.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question #1- Why is an induction cooktop better than a gas or electric stove?
Answer- The induction cooktop is better than a gas or electric stove because of two reasons, first though it uses electricity but it does not consume a large amount of electricity; secondly, you can take your induction cooktop anywhere you want, what all you need is to find a plug and start cooking.
Question #2- Can I use my regular cookware for cooking on an induction cooktop?
Answer- You can’t use your regular cookware. This is the only drawback of an induction cooktop, only that cookware that has magnetic bottom is compatible with an induction cooktop.
Question #3- Can I touch my vessel while the induction cooktop is on?
Answer- Yes, you can touch your cookware, stir your food, and you can even taste from the cookware while the induction is on without experiencing any shock or tremor.
No more worrying about gas or electricity, and take your kitchen everywhere with you by ordering the best portable induction cooktop from Amazon today. Choose any of the top-rated products listed above.
Read this– Jen-Air Induction Cooktop Review